Mass Shooting Occurs In Fairbanks Kindergarten Drug Bust Holocaust
*This news story is still developing. Facts may change as we bring you the latest. Stay tuned to Something Authorly for round the clock updates.*
Police have at least a dozen suspects in custody after a drug bust at Elmer F. Gantry Kindergarten erupted into a full-scale firefight leaving at least 29 people dead and a minimum of 171 injured early this morning.
Fairbanks is the second largest city in Alaska and is 360 miles north-northeast of Anchorage.
Witnesses say police in SWAT gear arrived at the elementary about 7:30 a.m after reports of at least two suspicious semi-trucks were seen in the school’s back loading dock area. The school was immediately put on lock-down but the the suspects were able to force entry into the building. Witnesses are reporting that dozens of children, some as young as 3, were shot and many dozens more were suffering from cocaine ingestion after the suspects began throwing large bricks of cocaine into classrooms.
The suspects, armed reportedly with AR-15 assault rifles, then sprayed the packages of cocaine with bullets creating large narcotic clouds.
It is unclear at this time why the suspects shot the cocaine but a police spokesman speaking on condition of anonymity speculated that the suspects panicked and attempted to use the powder cocaine as a smokescreen to slow SWAT team members.
No word on how many suspects were killed. We will update as the story unfolds.
- UPDATE 1: 7:45am – Fox News is reporting the death toll may rise to over 100. Police have confirmed that at least one 40 foot semi trailer has been seized behind Elmer F. Gantry Kindergarten. A bomb squad has been brought in to assist in the chaotic scene.
- UPDATE 2: 7:52am – Here is the scene from Elmer F Gantry where it appears that unconfirmed explosions may have torn parts of the building apart:
- UPDATE 3: 7:54am – The death toll is continuing to rise as more reports flood in. We are also receiving conflicting reports on the location of Elmer F. Gantry. ABC News is reporting now that the the kindergarten is located in Anchorage, the largest city in Alaska which is 360 south-southeast of Fairbanks; the second largest city in Alaska. ABC News has reported that the death toll is now thought to be 68 dead and 201 wounded. We have not been able to confirm but eye-witnesses familiar with the Anchorage drug trade are reporting it to be the work of the “Daniels 34 Gang”. We will update as information becomes available.
- UPDATE 4: 7:56am – The Anchorage Daily News is reporting conflicting information and claiming that Elmer F. Gantry has been abandoned since 1997 and was due for demolition this year. Meanwhile MSNBC is the first outlet to report over 100 dead including four children under the age of 4. They are putting the death toll currently at 102 and injuries at 166.
- UPDATE 5: 8:02am – CNN and NBC News have confirmed Anchorage Daily News’ earlier reports that Elmer F. Gantry has been abandoned and was scheduled for demolition this year. The AP is reporting that one of the suspects, Ebony Daniels, has been identified by police.
- UPDATE 6: 8:12am – News outlets have been unable to confirm an Ebony Daniels as a resident of Anchorage or the state of Alaska. CNN has raised the estimate of the dead to 113 but with the mass confusion and the wild estimates streaming in from news stations and via Twitter (where the story has blown up) Something Authorly has decided to withhold reporting death tolls until we get confirmation from law officials.
- UPDATE 7: 8:21am – Acting on information from Anchorage PD as well as the most recent update from Anchorage Daily News, it has been confirmed that Elmer F. Gantry Elementary was in fact demolished this morning as part of a controlled demolition. Fox News is reporting the death toll now stands at 126 with 140 injuries.
- UPDATE 8: 8:34am – In a written statement posted to his personal website, Texas Rep. Louis Gohmert (R) said in part, “It is another in a long line of senseless attacks that are sparked in large part by our appalling immigration policy that rewards terror babies with government funded kindergarten, elementary, [all the way up through] graduate school. Is it any wonder that these illegal immigrants then use our own kindergartens as a staging ground for the cartels? My heart goes out to the victims and families involved in this tragedy and I condemn my Democratic colleagues whose negligent policies on immigration have directly caused this massacre.”
- BREAKING UPDATE! 1: 8:47am – MSNBC is now disputing Fox News’s most recent death toll and reporting there were no survivors in the Elmer F. Gantry shooting/bombing that occurred at roughly 7:30am Alaska Standard Time. On the ground reports from Anchorage PD are now reporting that the building demolition went off without complication.
- BREAKING UPDATE! 2: 9:01am – Reuters is now reporting that the so-called ‘Kindergarten Cocaine Holocaust’ actually occurred in Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta police have confirmed that a suspect by the name of Ebony Daniels voluntarily turned herself in this morning to Fulton County Police. Daniels is believed to be the head of criminal organization which was responsible for anywhere from 29 to 168 deaths at a local kindergarten where a large scale drug bust quickly spun out of control and is now being considered the worst bloodbath in Georgia state history. It’s been reported that the youngest victim is a 13-month-old south Fulton County boy.
- BREAKING UPDATE! 3: 9:13am – CNN is has confirmed that at least one toddler has been admitted to Piedmont Newnan Hospital for cocaine ingestion leaving the injured total for the Kindergarten Cocaine Holocaust between 1 and 168 and the dead as high as 113 as reported by Fox News. Speaker Of The House John Boehner (R) released a statement a few moments ago which read “Though we appreciate Rep. Gohmert’s patriotism and love of freedom we have asked that folks refrain from making any public statements on this unfolding tragedy as ill-informed statements based on split second reactions to ghoulish minute by minute news reports serves no one. Our prayers go out to all the victims of the Kindergarten Cocaine Holocaust. God Bless America.”
- BREAKING BREAKING UPDATE 1!! 9:25am – According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution the previously reported 13-month-old toddler is the only victim of the Kindergarten Cocaine Holocaust. Reporter David Ibata stated that the toddler’s grandmother, Ebony Daniels, 34, was taken into custody for cocaine possession, cruelty to children, and reckless conduct. Daniels along with her 22-year-old boyfriend have been charged after leaving a bag of cocaine on a table. The toddler later ingested an unknown amount. The seventeen-year-old mother of the toddler (and daughter of Daniels) has not been charged.
- BREAKING BREAKING UPDATE 2!! 9:40am – Rep. Louie Gohmert took to Twitter just moments ago to defend himself against a rising chorus of critics by stating that his remarks were taken “outrageously out of context”. When informed they were taken verbatim from his official website blog, Gohmert vowed to launch a congressional investigation into the internets security and copyright protections. He stated that he would submit SOPA 2.0 which he claimed would make “SOPA look like the Kindergarten Cocaine Holocaust.” When asked for clarification, Gohmert responded, “Go liek ur Mothrer’s labain libtard!!!!!!!!”
- BREAKING BREAKING UPDATE 3!! 9:50am – CNN and Fox News are now reporting the injured toll stands at 1 and two suspects are in custody in what they are tentatively reporting may not be a ‘Kindergarten Cocaine Holocaust’.
UPDATE TO BREAKING BREAKING UPDATE @1:03pm Pacific Standard Time:
Thanks to the World’s Best Intern Will for the heads up. Google may want to adjust their keyword algorithm on Adsense: